Friday, April 11, 2014

My BFF - Gabriela Kwok


Sometimes people came into your life as passengers. So when they arrived at their destinations, they probably would have just left abruptly without a hesitation...


Thank God she is not just a passenger in my life. Lol frankly speaking, words can never be enough for me to express my gratitude to her, Gabriela Kwok. She is the person who will always be there for me when i need her. As the saying goes, a friend in need is a friend indeed. Thanks for always being such a great friend who will always stand by my side whenever i'm in need.

Although we can only meet each other like around once or twice in a year, but still we manage to maintain and enhance our friendship by communicating on FB, LINE, SKYPE and other pathways.

Due to some personal problems of mine, our friendship broke when we were 16 and it took us more than one year to really get patched. I used to be very upset because of this, but thank goodness we are now patched and the bond between us is getting even stronger.

She is a gorgeous, smart, kindhearted and confident young lady who is nearly perfect.( in my opinion :3)
She is always able to give me the wisest advices and leads me to be a better person. She is a genuine listener and comforter who will always listen to my problems and tries to provide me with the best suggestions as well as words of strength.

So once again, i wanna thank her for being one of my best friend, best sister and thanks for taking part in the story of my life for as long as 12 years. Kamsahamnida! Arigato gozaimasu! Merci! Grazie! Gracias! Kob Kun Krab! ...... (Okay sorry i'm just being bored... hahahaha )

THE END

No comments: